Live Roulette lets you feel like a real casino playing from your electronic device. Follow the game in real time and chat with the dealer. If you prefer a fast-paced game with a real roulette wheel, take part in our automatic Slingshot Auto Roulette games.
Live roulette tables are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Play roulette and fully immerse yourself in the game thanks to multiple cameras that show every movement of the ball.
To start playing Live Roulette right now, open the Live Casino lobby in the client software!
Basic rules and bets in live roulette
The Live Roulette wheel is divided into 37 sectors numbered from zero (zero) to 36. You can combine any bets, including bets on individual numbers or groups of numbers. All these bets are placed on the so-called “inside” part of the table.
On the “outer” part of the table, you can place bets on different groups of 18 numbers. Here you can bet on the top or bottom half of the numbers, odd or even, red or black.
In addition, bets on 12 numbers (“columns” and “dozens”) and 17 numbers are available in Live Roulette.
Live Roulette Types of bets
- Bet on one number (straight bet) (Payout – 35 to 1). Place your bet on one number, including zero. You win if the ball lands on the selected number.
- Bet on two numbers (split) (Pays 17 to 1). Place your bet on a line between any two adjacent numbers, horizontally or vertically. You win if the ball lands on one of the selected numbers.
- Bet on three numbers (straight) (Pays 11 to 1). Place your line bet at the beginning of one of the horizontal rows (includes three numbers). The bet will win if the ball lands on one of the three numbers.
- Bet on three numbers with zero (trio) (Pays 11 to 1). Place your bet at the intersection of three numbers, including zero. You can place bets on numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3. The bet will win if any of these numbers appears on the roulette wheel.
- Bet on four numbers (squares) (Pays 8 to 1). Place your bet at the intersection of four numbers. Your bet covers all four numbers.
- Bet on two rows (Pays 5 to 1). Place your bet at the intersection of two adjacent horizontal rows. Your bet covers six numbers.
- Red / Black (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on the red or black field to cover 18 matching numbers.
- Even / Odd (Pays 1 to 1). Place a bet on the “Odd” or “Even” box to cover 18 matching numbers.
- Large / Small (Pays 1 to 1). Place your bet on “1-18” or “19-36” to cover small or large numbers.
- Column Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet on one of the 2 to 1 (2 to 1) boxes at the end of the table to cover all numbers in that column.
- Dozen Bet (Pays 2 to 1). Place your bet on “1st 12” (1st dozen), “2nd 12” (2nd dozen) or “3rd 12” (3rd dozen) at the end of the table to cover all numbers in that sector.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) for Live Roulette is 97.30%.
Live Roulette can be played for real money as well as for free chips – click here to select the appropriate version of the game.
How to start playing live roulette
Choose a table with the appropriate style, language and betting limit. We also offer tables of live online roulette Australia the PokerStars , Live Football Roulette and several others.
Players place their bets before spinning the roulette wheel. After the bets have been placed, you will be able to see the 10 highest possible payouts based on the numbers you selected.
As you play, the results column displays the history of the recently won numbers. In addition, information is available about “hot” and “cold” numbers (that is, about numbers that were drawn more often and less often, respectively), as well as the ratio of red and black, even and odd.
These results cannot be used to predict the outcome of the next rotation. This is simply information that may or may not affect your subsequent bets.
You can play Live Roulette and other games at our Live Casino on your iOS or Android smartphone and tablet.