American Roulette game online is one of the most popular casino games in the whole world. All the time it has been associated with luxury Las Vegas casinos, popular movies, and famous TV programs about gambling. The American roulette wheel has slots with numbers from 1 to 36, as well as the symbols 0 and 00. The order of numbers on the wheel is much different from the order of numbers on European. This is the only difference between these two types of roulette. American Roulette game is extremely simple with only one goal which is to correctly guess the slot number where the ball will stop. The right guess will provide a good prize payout according to the type and amount of the bet.
The main rules and odds of American roulette
American roulette game online is absolutely available for every player. You can be a newbie, but after getting familiar with the rules and odds of the game, you will quickly understand how to play roulette. First of all, you need to find out the minimum and maximum bets within which you can bet. Usually, you cannot place bets outside a certain range, but you can place as many bets as you like on different cells of the table. The freedom to bet makes roulette very attractive. But once the bet is placed and accepted, the player has no way to cancel it. Below, you can find the most common inside and outside bets and their payouts:
- Straight-up Bet – a bet on a single number with the odds 1/37 = 2.70%;
- Split Bet – a bet on 2 numbers with the odds 2/37 = 5.40%;
- Street Bet – a bet on 3 numbers, line with the odds 3/37 = 8.10%;
- Corner Bet – a bet on 4 numbers, square with the odds 4/37 = 10.81%;
- Column Bet – a bet on columns with the odds 12/37 = 32.43%;
- Dozen Bet – a bet on numbers 1-12 / 13-24 / 25-36 with the odds 12/37 = 32.43%;
- Colour Bet – a bet on red or black with the odds 18/37 = 48.64%;
- Even/Odd Bet – a bet on odd or even with the odds 18/37 = 48.64%.
Remembering these chances to win, you will be able to calculate the approximate result and control your budget, to not lose more than was planned.
The ways to beat American roulette simulator online
Being a new player, you may feel confused about how to beat the American roulette game online, and definitely will need good preparation before starting to play it for real money, or try your luck in American roulette live against other players. That’s why you can try an online roulette simulator to check the gameplay, practice your skills, and learn to use strategies correctly. A good strategy is the only tool that gamblers can use in order to somehow increase their chances of winning. So, using a simulator you can try out there the most popular roulette strategies as:
- The Martingale Betting Strategy;
- The Reverse Martingale Betting Strategy;
- The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy;
- The D’Alembert Roulette Strategy;
- The Constant Bet Strategy.
These roulette tactics determine the order in which bets are placed on the virtual table and allow, in the short term, to offset the programmed casino advantage, and increase the player’s chances to get a good profit.